Where can I get a password for paid posts?
Password for paid posts can be purchased here: https://boosty.to/policecompilation
I’m having trouble paying for a password on a website https://boosty.to/policecompilation. What to do?
– If the card payment fails:
1. If you can’t pay, make a payment from a desktop computer or laptop (in the mobile version, the payment may not pass);
2. If the card is already linked (the mask is shown in the interface), try entering the data again;
3. Contact the issuing bank’s support – most likely, the payer’s card does not support confirmation via 3D-secure, and this is a prerequisite for our payment partner. Ask the bank to connect 3DS for this card. If this is not possible, you will have to use another card or PayPal.
1. Make sure that the payment is made from the PayPal wallet balance, otherwise PayPal will get access to the bank account/card, which may have restrictions on cross-border transfers.
2. Make a payment from a desktop computer or laptop, not from your phone, while trying different browsers.
3. If you were able to pay earlier, then re-link your PayPal account (new payment method).
4. In extreme cases, you will have to call the bank and ask them to remove restrictions on the required operation (a blocked transfer should be displayed there).
I want to make a one-time donation, but I don’t want to register anywhere. Where can I do it?
A one-time donation without registration can be made here: https://www.donationalerts.com/r/policecompilation
Why does the date of publication of the post always coincide with the date of the incident?
Yes, this is done intentionally to optimize the search.
How will I understand that a new post has been released?
Notifications about new posts on the website:
1. Notifications about new posts and about old restored posts go on Twitter: https://twitter.com/P_Compilation
2. You can also connect notifications about posts here (do not forget to check the SPAM folder on your mail – notifications may be there):
3. Notifications only about new posts go here: https://www.youtube.com/@PoliceCompilation/community
4. Notifications only about new posts go here: https://discord.gg/x5sjeP9
I have more questions. Where can I ask them?
You can ask your question here: https://policecompilation.com/contacts/